This Creamy Cheddar Pasta Salad is delicious! I have made a few pasta salad and I love them all but right now this one if my favourite! It might have to do with the little chunks of cheese in it...maybe!
I love how pasta salad makes such a huge amount and it's great to feed a lot of people. I love how you can throw basically any veggie in there and it will taste good!
I got this particular recipe from http://centercutcook.com/creamy-cheddar-pasta-salad/
- 1 pound rotini (or pasta of choice)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- *Optional – add in chopped fresh broccoli
DIRECTIONSCook rotini according to package directions, then drain and rinse under cold water until the pasta has cooled. Drain well.
In a large bowl combine mayo, sugar, apple cider vinegar, black pepper and dried parsley.
Combine the rotini with the dressing, then stir in chopped red bell pepper, celery, finely chopped onion, and chunks of cheese.
Chill for one hour before serving. Enjoy!