This recipe for Raspberry Peach Iced Tea was very easy to make but I was fully satisfied with it. Even though I strained it like the recipe stated I still found the drink to be a bit lumpier then I would have preferred. I did really like the flavour of it and I thought it was pretty good, but it wasn't perfect by any stretch to me.
I got my recipe from http://damndelicious.net/2013/04/12/raspberry-peach-iced-tea-and-a-giveaway/
- 2 tea bags
- 1 cup raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 peaches, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar, or more to taste
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Steep tea bags in 4 cups boiling water according to package instructions; discard tea bags and let cool.
- Combine peaches, raspberries and agave nectar in blender until smooth; strain through cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together raspberry peach mixture and brewed tea. Place in refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve over ice, raspberries, peach slices and mint leaves, if desired.